Foreign Office Advice

UniLife will follow the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Advice for travel. The FCO Provides information on travel restrictions and recommendations for travelling destinations.

For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, visit – 

Related advice



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Chat with us!